Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage and House Insurance
You’ve had water damage in your house due to a burst pipe, a roof leak or a heavy summer storm. You hope that your insurance will cover the damage. What to do? You may not know the implications of water and the damage it can do.
Dry Quickly to Avoid secondary damage!
- Contact your insurance broker
First, call your insurance broker or agent and report the water damage. You can expect to discuss these questions and issues:
- How did the water damage occur?
- Is this damage covered by your policy?
- Did the damage occur during the period your policy was in effect?
- Are you reporting the water damage promptly (within 24 hours) to allow quick drying and repairs?
- Hire Towers Restoration and Cleaning
Hire a Towers Restoration and Cleaning to clean up the water and make repairs as needed to your house.
A thorough and fast cleanup will help minimize secondary damage. If you wait too long, secondary damage can occur, cleanup costs will increase significantly. This is what you should be looking for:
Secondary damage happens quickly; that is why you need us in your house promptly.
Towers Restoration and Cleaning has the training and tools necessary in water damage restoration to help minimize secondary damage.
We follow basic, good clean up practices after your water damage. Here are some things to look for:
- The moisture source is stopped
- Wet items that can’t be salvaged are removed
- What can’t be removed is dried quickly
- Ideally, drying is done within 48 hours (to minimize secondary damage)
- No refinishing is done until the area is thoroughly dried
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY SPECIAL
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!
Notice: We never sell, rent, or give your e-mail to anyone. You will get valuable information that shows you how to have a cleaner, healthier indoor environment and learn how to take the best care of your carpets, rugs, fabrics, and floors. You can unsubscribe at any time.